Re: [ga] DNSO Reform: Process Issues

Ross,

I am willing to be enlightened.  Other than the last two calls that were
specific to WLS, how many conference calls have there been in the last seven
months?

Just how many months should it take to get the job done?  How many more
months do you require to produce the "comprehensive review" that was
requested by the Board?  The TF is still planning to release a "survey" that
will again add several more months to the process, and we all know that the
WHOIS survey, for example, has already taken a full year's worth of time to
process.  When, if ever, do you expect to have recommendations ready?  When
will there be a public comment period provided?

Is there any timetable anywhere agreed upon by the members of the TF?

Frankly, I'm getting sickened by the lack of any apparent progress.
Registrants continue to be screwed by the abusive transfer practices of
certain registrars while this TF plods along at a snail's pace.