Re: [ga] Election debate - Time Line Guide

On Wed, 29 May 2002 20:42:58 -0400, Joanna Lane <jo-uk@rcn.com> wrote:

>> From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Thomas
>> Roessler
>> >PROPOSED TIME LINE for "Election Debate"
>>
>> Please stop this, Joanna.  All you are causing is confusion.
>>
>> --
>> Thomas Roessler                          http://log.does-not-exist.org/
>
>Why do you have a problem with getting a calendar out and pencilling in some
>dates?

Because while I am sure you mean well and to be helpful you appear to
be trying to ursup the role of the GA Chair whose job it is to
schedule such things.

In my opinion it would be more helpful if you sent private e-mail to
Thomas suggesting a possible time-frame than posting publicly what
some may take to be the agreed time-frame.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527