Re: [ga] Response to Bret

Gary and all assembly members,

Gary Osbourne wrote:

> At 07:13 PM 29/05/02 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> >Gary and all assembly members,
> >
> >  Gary, thank you for you support on this in your comments below.
>
> For the record (and I apologise to those who may have filters
> not fine enough to catch Jeff Williams by name in the body of
> the post though they may otherwise intend to, he is certainly
> normally snagged in mine) I wasn't supporting you Jeff.

  Yeah you were and still are.  So I again thank you for that,
Gary despite you unfortunate missives regarding myself and
our [INEGroup] members.  Of course we understand that
some folks, like yourself are sometimes terribly disturbed
by many things that perhaps you take too personally
and therefore seem to find a need, like Joe, to use
a personal attack to vent those frustrations.

> You
> are the netkook poster boy for Joe Sims and others to point to,
> to show why public participation in ICANN can never work.

  Well Joe has clearly showed, not just to me but to many
others that he does not have a clue as to what he sometimes
is really talking about.  Of course congress and other governments
have taken note of that but are not quite direct about stating it
as I am.  Hence I can understand your missive here, and
take that into account when reading this response.

> Thankfully, you are almost alone in that regard, with
> allowances for your imaginary friends.

  Hardly.  Outside of our members, as has been documented
on this very forum on a number of occasions amongst a host
of other forums discussing ICANN related issues, your
unfortunate inaccurate contention here is less convincing..

> I will happily send
> along a few dollars to support you though, if you promise to
> immediately leave your keyboard and seek, and try to make
> good use of, professional medical treatment. -g

  No need.  But I do appreciate the interest and concern.
I will be just as happy to provide you with the same
financial support in seeking some mental rehab and you
can take along you keyboard to boot!  >;)