Re: [ga] Re: Proposed language changes to the MAILING LIST PAGE...

My two cents.
While the process can always be improved, and the clarity of the message
(email or website) can always be enhanced, I would like to point out that
the rules might have not been so obscure (and therefore the work of the
Secretariat might not have been so garbageous) if only one person, AFAIK,
has contributed to the GA list but at the moment of the vote was unable to
figure out that registration was needed prior to the vote.
The reverse is true, instead: this one single case is largely offset by the
far more who found the way to register and vote even if they might not have
read one single message from the GA list.
Regards
Roberto
(last post of the day)