Re: [ga] RESULTS: Vote on Two motions about ICANN Reform May 2002

Sotiris and all assembly members,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> Gary Osbourne wrote:
>
> > At 03:08 PM 23/05/02 -0700, William X Walsh wrote:
> >
> >> And the GA Chair should have put a stop to it, and failed to do so.
> >> He also completely refused to make a SINGLE public statement on the
> >> procedural objection that was raised, despite a private statement that
> >> was clear in showing that he concurred.
> >

> > So why don't you publish that private email? Better to see the
> > actual words than to accept someone's interpretation of it, no?
> > I think publishing private email is about the only Usenet troll
> > technique you haven't used yet. Why so suddenly bashful? -g
>
> Gary,
>
> Obviously you are unfamiliar with Mr. Walsh.  He has repeatedly posted
> private emails in the past so don't underestimate his rancour and ill will.

  Not only that, which is all that bad IMHO, but the rancor from WXW
gets much worse in that he modifies those private E-Mails into something
totally different than their original state...  Now THAT is frankly
a form of rancor that is beyond reason....

> Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827