Re: IDN pose a security risk ? (was Re: [ga] The Real World)

For those who believe that "Unicode[1] is a security risk" or that "Unicode
focus on printer"[2], please take a look at the presentation by Mark Davis
(president of the Unicode Consortium) titled "Unicode Myths"

See: http://www.macchiato.com/slides/UnicodeMyths.pdf

Solutions to world hungry/peace is intentionally left out of the slides and
left it as an excerise for the reader.

-James Seng

[1] substitute Unicode with I18N/IDN/L10N/ISO10646/..etc..
[2] variation of this include "Unicode is designed for printer purpose" etc