Re: [ga] The Real World

Enough of the credential wars.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sotiris Sotiropoulos" <sotiris@worldatlarge.org>
Cc: "ga@DNSO.org" <ga@dnso.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: [ga] The Real World

> Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:
>
> >You know where to find my academic work.  Where's yours?
> >

> Yes, William, please do show us.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos
>
> "A tree can be judged by its fruit."

Not always true -  Take appples for instance. Apple trees like many of the
renowned academics in this world produce tons of apples - only like those
academic's work, the bulk of the apples are inedible since they
statistically taste bad.

It is not until you graft a shoot from a good-tasting apple tree onto your
little tree that you will get apples that not only look good but also have
some reliable and good tasting content.

This is not my rule, its gods. I did not create the apple trees of the
world...