[ga] DNSO.org web site and robots.txt

Hello,

I was curious as to why the DNSO website has a very restrictive
robots.txt file:

http://www.dnso.org/robots.txt

With the top 3 lines of:

Disallow: /constituency/work/
Disallow: /clubpublic/

it means that search engines like Google can't index the website
(including mailing lists), and since the website itself lacks search
capabilities, it's hard to find material (e.g. old posts) quickly.

PROPOSAL: That the DNSO webmaster delete the current robot.txt file
entirely.

In this day and age with cheap bandwidth, I'm sure allowing the website
to be indexed by Google and others wouldn't be costly, and has so many
benefits.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/