[ga] Vote Tally

Come on people get out there and vote and vote often.

I will be voting, this personality, tomorrow afternoon.  I will vote for
Jamie's motion and abstain from the other.

Voting is the highest right and privilege that we in civilized
communities have.  It is a voice.
It is also an honour and a responsibility that too many of our friends
and family have died for.

It has been a hard fought for right here in the GA.  TR has tried to
block this and other votes and the BoD has totally blocked the AL votes.

Please meet this honour bestowed upon you by exercising your duty as a
global netizen.

"the greatest freedom is the obedience of the law" Abe.  "the greatest
waste of freedom is the failure to exercise it" Eric