Re: [ga] Registrar Advisory Concerning Whois Data Accuracy

At 07:51 PM 10/05/02 -0700, William X Walsh wrote:

>Friday, May 10, 2002, 7:43:21 PM, Gary Osbourne wrote:
> > At 08:52 PM 10/05/02 -0500, hblair@hotfootmail.com wrote:
> >>
> >>Of course you could use something like:
> >>http://www.hiddenregistration.com/
>
> > To find postal codes? And it's called full disclosure,
> > look into it. -g
>
>No, its called "Accurate"  which is all that is required.

Sorry for being obtuse. I meant full disclosure regarding
any connection between the poster and
http://www.hiddenregistration.com/

BTW, Section 3.7.7.3 of the RAA here
http://www.icann.org/registrars/ra-agreement-17may01.htm#3.7.7.2
states:

----
Any Registered Name Holder that intends to license use
of a domain name to a third party is nonetheless the
Registered Name Holder of record and is responsible for
providing its own full contact information and for providing
and updating accurate technical and administrative contact
information adequate to facilitate timely resolution of any
problems that arise in connection with the Registered Name.
-----

Who then is the Registered Name 'Holder', and is
hiddenregistration.com or another go-between a licensee? -g