[ga] reform proposal

Folks, if we are really considering this proposal, why don't we start by
listing all the processes we want to change or list what we want?  How will
the decision makers know who to choose if we don't communicate what we want?

For example, if you want Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice
cream, don't tell me you are tired of chocolate yogurt and want me to get
you something else in the genre of ice cream.  Tell me you want Ben and
Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream.  In reference to ICANN, let's
be specific about what we WANT, in addition to letting them know why we
don't want ICANN.

Our Names Council is discussing this topic and has requested our input.  I
am willing to set aside some time to help come up with a response for them
to ponder and perhaps include in their findings/report.  I would think
those who are sincere would also volunteer to participate in such a
group.  We even have an extra publicly archived mail list we could use to
move the process/work to another location, one without a five post limit.

:)