[ga] decorum

Apparently there are quite a few new folks around and some old ones may
need a reminder.

Joanna is doing some really good work here keeping us on track and
guiding our procedural protocal.
She is a little procedurally overboard for me, but that is because I
like things really lose.

But understand this;  I believe that her work is imperative to the
correct fulfilment of the obligations of us dotcommoners.  Therefor I
request all to not attack or diminish her work in any way.  Add to the
work but do not hurt its' benefit.  So unless you have really clean
underwear do not get in a wreck with this locomotive.

I hereby demand that she maintain a right to exceed posting limits
through to vote on re-bidding.

Carry on.