[ga] Reminder: List rules!

Dear all,

several people have been ignoring the posting limit
on the General Assembly list in the last days:
Danny Younger (6), James Love (6), Joanna Lane (6),
William Walsh (8).

I understand that we are currently debating a very
contentious issue, but I also understand the people
who have written to me asking for an enforcement of
the list rules: Five postings per day, calculated
according to the time zone of the sender.
(See http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/GA.list-monitoring.html)

Let's not be unfair to those who play by these rules.

Best regards,
/// Alexander (wearing the List Monitor hat)