[ga] US Centric Failure

Re Bid.

I have read every post concerning this issue.  And I have come to a
truth.
This is a US problem caused by the US. (oh historically we can call it
an American invention but who cares)

I am not talking about where credit is due.  I am talking about
responsibility.

As US citizens we have failed our brethren by not making/forcing our DoC
to act responsibly.

Netizens are the rightful owners here, but US citizens hold a
responsibility to those Netizens.

I cry to all US participants to stand up and make a statement here and
insist that our DoC, and I mean OUR DoC act right and send this for a Re
Bid.  If there is one of us that is proud of ICANN and does not believe
we can do better,  so state now.  I don't think so.  So stand up now and
demand that our GOV do better for our friends, for other rightful owners
of the Net.

How can we send our soldiers to stop oppression and wrong yet we stand
weak and allow our own government to allow oppression and tyranny
through the Internet?

It is time us Internet US users just plain got some backbone and kicked
our failed governments ass into doing the right thing.

Thank you Jamie for bringing this to the forefront and I apologize to
all my non-US friends that we have not done so sooner

Sincerely,
Eric