Re: [ga] Motion asking for GA poll on rebid of ICANN contract

On 2002-05-02 15:54:14 -0500, John Palmer wrote:

>I demand Tom's resignation.

Fine with me. Show me substantial support for _that_, and I'll
happily ask the secretariat to set up an election for a new chair.
It's that simple.  Motion, support, vote.

However, as long as you don't get substantial support for your
demand, I'd suggest that you do one of two things with respect to
Jamie's request for a vote: (1) shut up, or (2) help to get a
constructive motion onto the table which finds reasonable support of
the membership of the GA, and expresses the GA membership's concerns
in an adequate manner.

Tertium non datur.

--
Thomas Roessler                          http://log.does-not-exist.org/