Re: [ga] Verisign stock price falls off a cliff

Saturday, April 27, 2002, 6:13:16 AM, Dan Steinberg wrote:

> This message is just in reply to the thread not directed personally at
> George or anyone else.

> I  watched a few posts about the versign stock price and
> thought...hmmmmmm what is everyone so x-cited about ?

> It strikes me as a very restricted world view.
> We think of VGRS (the network solutions that Verisign acquired) as big.
> But Verisign...is waaaaay bigger.  And their core business is not DNS.

Actually, their core business IS DNS.

40% of their earnings are from their domain business.

And just about EVERY industry analyst is reporting that their problems
are directly tied to issues in their domain divisions.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>