Re: [ga] Bulk Whois Data Issue

Thursday, Thursday, April 18, 2002, 11:45:18 AM, William S. Lovell wrote:

> 'Fraid not, Eric.  What WXW refers to are tax records on real property,
> which have been a part of the law since day #1. When the Feds start thinking
> about taxing domain name ownership, then maybe the issue will arise.

Bill, I expect more from you.  You know they are not simply tax
records, they actually contain a VAST array of data about the property
and property owners.  They are not referred to as tax records, they
are property records.

That property are one reason why they maintain them is a good point,
but it is not the only reason.  Far from it.  Not even the most
important.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>