Re: [ga] Bulk Whois Data Issue

And, Jon, I think one will find that the majority of those who support
bulk access are doing so with their own pocket book in mind, with no
mind whatever to the right of privacy.  Make that buck at any cost to
anyone else. The misinformation being spewed out by them rivals that
of Al Queda in its audacity.

Bill Lovell