[ga] WLS and Transfers TF

Marilyn,

Louis Touton, in his "General Counsel's Analysis of VGRS's Request for
Amendment to Registry Agreement" at
http://www.icann.org/minutes/report-vgrs-wls-17apr02.htm states:

<<This judgment is reinforced by the Registrars Constituency vote opposing
implementation of WLS and the fact that the Names Council Transfer Task Force
is currently considering the WLS issue, with a report to the Board expected
in June.>>

I was not aware that your TF is currently considering the WLS issue as I have
not noted even one single comment on this topic in the TF archives.  Is Mr.
Touton correct?  Are you currently considering the WLS issue, and is a report
to the Board scheduled in June?  Can you perhaps provide us with an update on
TF discussions on this topic?  When exactly did the Council authorize this TF
to add WLS to its list of responsibilities?  Can you provide a URL for
reference?