RE: [ga] Bulk Whois Data Issue

The same as they do for TM infringement in any other media. Protecting
intellectual property is no defense for breaking the law. Your argument
amounts to demanding my unlisted phone number and home address because you
don't know whether or not I am a criminal.

And in anticipation of your next response, Post Office boxes are not
available in all parts of the world, not everybody can afford two phone
lines and the elusive registrant data escrow services that Registrars are
supposed to offer have never materialized.

Regards,
Joanna