[ga] RE: Questions on the draft BC Position Paper

  • To: <DannyYounger@cs.com>, <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] RE: Questions on the draft BC Position Paper
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:15:37 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

thanks for asking, Danny. I'll read the questions again that you asked,  and see if I think I can add any value on any of them. I do have some thoughts on the "staffing" and support item and what my experience is in other organizational settings. Perhaps I can start there .. It will be over the week end. I'm headed off for now...

Marilyn