Re: [ga] Time to regulate the Re-Sellers

This is a good point and one that lays at the core of any regulation and
perhaps more so in this situation.

Blanket rules do not cover every circumstance.  Contract provisions do not
anticipate every contingency.

Protocols are essential but must have some elasticity, and the same is true
for regulation.

Innovation, even of a criminal sort, provides for constant testing and
re-evaluation platforms.

Theoretically a private group not as hampered with bureaucracy should be able
to more swiftly adapt guidelines to meet with new threats to stability.  This
group must be both a professional association and a forum for public input.
By established world treaties, it would appear that the group should be open
and transparent.

So it would seem that we in this forum should concentrate more on the
regulators than the regulations, although both are equally important.

Sincerely,
Eric