Re: [ga] Request for immediate action to be taken againstRegisterNamesHere .com

Monday, Monday, April 08, 2002, 1:47:22 AM, Joanna Lane wrote:

> [...]

No, I deleted it because it was irrelevant to my response, and to your
point.

It also does not require ICANN to require registrars to sell their
services to the general public.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>