Re: [ga] Policy development / improving Task Forces.

I do not think that the economic desires of some players should be allowed
to (1) morph a technical process into an economic regulatory one and/or
(2) use a technical chokepoint to achieve ends they cannot achive through
ordinary political processes.

I also think that there probably is NO reasonable process at this level of
generality and disconnect from the parties affected by the rules
generated.  So I do not think this is the proper way to set up the
problem.

The David Johnson posting to which you refer does not seem to have hit my
inbox, perhaps a casualty of the recent tinkering with my filters (I have
been innundated with spam recently and have been resorting to various
homebrew countermeasures).  Perhaps you could privately forward me a copy
please?

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's hot here.<--