[ga] Reality

<from VC>

 Richard,

 I just want to acknowledge receipt of your message.

 The odd correlations make me wonder whether the registrars
 you specifically mention were created by or for the parties
 who used them to make the registrations?

 vint

Generally Vint we would use the term Created By and For the People.

Parties means almost nothing.  But I don't want to have you think that
us underlings have any appropriate rights.

Eric