Re: [ga] GA rules?

Friday, Friday, March 29, 2002, 7:04:21 PM, Joanna Lane wrote:

> I concur. If we want to attract and keep quality people on this list, we
> must raise standards above this kind of mindless nonsense.

How nice that you criticize me, Joanna, but don't criticize Joop for
his posts, which were clear, if couched, attacks.

Joop is the one who brought this subject up, and Joop is the one who
posted doctored webpage links to make it look like something else
entirely happened.  And if someone had done that to you, you'd respond
angrily as well.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>