[ga] Independent Review Panel

We need to get moving on proposals to constitute the IRP, and to submit
recommendations to the Evolution and Reform Committee.  One possibility is to
convene a panel drawn from International Dispute Resolution Providers such as:

Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre
CPR Institute for Dispute Resolution
The National Arbitration Forum
Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
U.K. Centre for Dispute Resolution
Comisión Interamericana de Arbitraje Comercial
The Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia
The St Petersburg International Commercial Arbitration Court
The Court of Arbitration established within the Italian Association for
Arbitration
The Danish Institute of Arbitration
International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce
Commercial Arbitration Centre for the States of the Co-operation Council for
the Arab States of the Gulf
Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration
The Singapore International Arbitration Centre
Vietnam International Arbitration Centre at the Chamber of Commerce and
Industry of Vietnam
The China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
Cairo Regional Centre for International Commercial Arbitration
Center for Conciliation and Arbitration of Tunis
Santiago Arbitration and Mediation Center

Is this the direction that we want to take, or are there other suggestions
that might be more valid?