Re: [ga] Re: anyone notice fallout from this?

Did you contact the ICANN.PRO people and proposed them an alliance? You
could multiply sales.  I suppose you have more active non controverted
sites in the Open side than in the Legacy side from what they report. This
could help both of you. It would make more sense to advertize for: "Two pro
for the price of one" than ".info+.pro for the price of one".
I suggest the Open .info people to do the same as you do with .uk.info,
.us.info etc... and to propose to the GAC. Far better when Open and Legacy
Roots can join forces.
jfc