[ga] [Fwd: [wg-review] A good start]

A reminder.

One year ago, almost exactly to the day...

Jefsey, Rod, et al.,

I would like to remind everyone that the deadline
for submission of this report is April 16.  I am
hoping we will be able to meet such a deadline,
but this will only happen if the discussion
remains tightly and substantively focused on the
issues of DNSO restructuring/reorganization.  I do
not think a second list is necessary.

To date, we've had two outline proposals
submitted, one by Jefsey Morfin, the other by
Darryl "Dassa" Lynch. Although there has been some
relevant discussion around Jefsey's proposal,
Darryl's remains to be commented upon.  Further,
the volume of the commentary has been pretty
slight, and what was forthcoming was not very
substantive in nature.  I urge those of you who
have proposals to submit, to do so ASAP as I would
like for the WG to meet the April 16 deadline for
submission.
Pursuant to this, as mentioned by Joanna Lane, on
Friday March 23, the website
www.internetstakeholders.com will be launched, and
will help facilitate the collation of pertinent
commentary and suggestions for the final report.
The two proposals, along with some of the comments
on Jefsey's outline, can be found at
http://www.atlarge.ca/DNSO.html

I think the four week period from March 17 through
April 16 is sufficient for our present purposes.
In other words, we need to get moving on this
discussion.  Once again, I encourage the members
of this WG to focus their efforts on substantive
proposals and suggestions which will help us to
outline common ground to be included in a final
report.  I would like to submit a draft proposal
to the WG by April 2, which is two weeks away.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
	Working (Interim) Chair, WG Review