[ga] FW: Notice# 001 grassroots nine seat challenge

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanna Lane [mailto:jo-uk@rcn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 12:27 AM
To: Stephen Waters; Marc Schneiders
Cc: William S. Lovell; At Large Forum
Subject: Notice# 001 grassroots nine seat challenge

The Suggestion by Stephen Waters for the At Large Membership to hold
elections for 9 Directors,  first noted on the At Large forum mailing list,
has now been posted to the Best Practices section of the Icannatlarge.com
Forum under "Notice # 001. Grass roots nine seat challenge".
http://www.icannatlarge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=90.

If further expressions of interest are received, (a simple yes or no will do
at this stage), a Call to Action will be issued in consultation with Mr.
Waters, together with a schedule for discussion, debate, voting and so on.
In the absence of further interest, no Call to Action will be issued and the
matter will be dropped from the BP process. Please do not remove this Notice
# from the subject line of your reply.

Best Practices are available to assist the community in uncovering consensus
(or not) on an Issue. For a more detailed explanation, please go to:-
http://www.cerebalaw.com/BPIial.htm
http://www.cerebalaw.com/BPIIial.pdf
http://www.cerebalaw.com/BPIIIial.htm
http://www.cerebalaw.com/BPIVial.htm