Re: [ga] Re: Discussion draft -- ICANN reorganization

Peter,

I note first that Josh is a good man and one with a vision that we would be
well minded to pay attention to as he has been there and done that.

But it sounds here as though you may be suggesting an alternative to ICANN's
structure and a way to route around their problems.

Do you believe at this time emerging countries would be wise to make such a
move?  I also note with great satisfaction your tone of caring for the end
user and cost analysis that actually effects them.  Here is a reorganization
package I could truly get behind.

How can we knock down costs and increase accessibility and reliability?  It
sounds like you and Josh may be on to something.

Best to both of you!

Sincerely,
Eric