[ga] Registrar Constituency WLS Response to Verisign

Chuck,

First let me apologize for the tardiness of this response. We needed to
publish and verify the vote on the attached document in the Registrars
Constituency (RC) before we could post it to you.

The attached PDF file is the Registrars Constituency response to
VeriSign's proposed Wait Listing Service (WLS)

The Registrars voting in favor of the response have had their names
appended as signatories. Also a copy of an associated resolution recently
passed by the RC is appended to this, our formal response.

The vote results concerning this response are public and may be reviewed
at http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg02193.html

-rick

Rick Wesson
CTO, Registrars Constituency