Re: [ga] Accra: Alexander is scribing.

Thomas and all assembly members,

Thomas Roessler wrote:

> Alexander is once again real-time scribing hte conversations in
> Accra.  If you want a life feed, go to IRC channel #icann on
> irc.dal.net.  An archive of the notes is available at
> <http://does-not-exist.org/icann-log.html>.

  I think you mean LIVE feed, not life feed.
Unless they are serving food during this session or there
is a life support system being used on someone there!

 I wonder why these logs and scribe notes are not being handled
by the ICANN staff?  Are they deficient in their duties or do they
suffer from some insufficiencies?  Shouldn't the ICANN staff
be able to provide for this and their own remote participation
capability?  Is not doing so a reflection or a preview of
more coming "Attractions" with respect to lack of technical
ability?

> --
> Thomas Roessler                          http://log.does-not-exist.org/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827