Re: [ga] Forwarded at the request of Chun Eung Hwi

Wednesday, Wednesday, March 13, 2002, 11:10:07 AM, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> At the closing remark, Vint Cerf summarized his feeling. He separated two
> elements. One is the value of individual input, and the other is all
> things regarding election for at large directors. I cannot remember
> correctly what he said but he seems to think that the former could be
> seriously considered, but the latter will never come again. Unfortunately,
> I was reminded in Bangkok APRICOT2002 meeting held in last week, when I
> talked with Stuart Lynn, he said the same thing to me.

There is no way the board can make such a decision and claim it is the
result of a community consensus policy this time.  There is far too
much objection from far too many very public and very well known
sources this time.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux