[ga] ICANN structure bookmarks

You can find a compilation of bookmarks concerning anything
interesting about the recent ICANN structure discussions at
<http://does-not-exist.org/ga-structure/>, including a list of links
into the structure task force's list archives.

I'll try to post anything new to that site, including, of course,
any progress made on the GA and Names Council.  If I have missed
anything important, misrepresented anything, etc., please let me
know.

I hope that this is useful, in particular for possible newcomers to
the ICANN structure discussion.

--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/