[ga] ICANNATLARGE.COM - Nominations for website supervisory Panel? - What about the Steering committee Joop-Pinder

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] ICANNATLARGE.COM - Nominations for website supervisory Panel? - What about the Steering committee Joop-Pinder
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 02:06:15 -0800
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

All assembly members,

  Seems that KING Joop and Jester Pinder, are again missing the point
or aren't listening very well. (See below following comments)

  Joop, what HAS been called for it a Steering Committee election first.
Once a Legitimate Steering committee is elected and in place,
the members can amongst themselves either hire, or amongst themselves
act in the capacity as a "Web site Supervisory Panel" as part of their
duties or function.  Pretty simple and streamlines process as well
as gives the Steering Committee a function that can be seen
by everyone.  >;)

  It would also seem obvious to many here that from your list
of YOUR choice of Potential Candidates that few have the
ability or experience to carry out such a function.
A few have admitted that they are not Domain Name
holders, and likely have NO experience for such a
function...

  The following is a copy from ICANNATLARGE.COM
Webmail Topic: Nominations
Also see: http://icannatlarge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=175#175
And follow on comments:
http://icannatlarge.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=189#189

  Nominations for website supervisory Panel
  ICANN at Large Discussion Forum Index -> NOMINATIONS