Re: [ga] [fwd] [icann-europe] FYI: protocoll from gac to board meeting (from: andy@ccc.de)

George and all assmembly members,

  ICANN's current auditor is KPMG.  KPMG is currently in some hot
water right now with some questionable accounting and reporting
practices with the SEC. See: http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2002-4.txt
For the details, of feel free to give the SEC a call..

George Kirikos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> --- Kristy McKee <k@widgital.com> wrote:
> > those who ARE in the business.  Personally, I would like to see them
> > audited and read the report.  The Internet is a utility, a public
>
> I'd like to suggest that they not use Arthur Andersen as their
> auditors...
>
> Sincerely,
>
> George Kirikos
> http://www.kirikos.com/

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827