Re: [ga] FYI: Staff Draft towards Mission Statement

Peter and all assembly members,

  There is treatment available!  >;)  But I also essentially said
below that it's not just the job change.  Kent has for some time
been a ICANN staff and most of the BoD supporter.  Also
remember that at one point he was "Consulting" for ICANN
as well...

  However Kents new position with ICANN may not
influence his positions.  But I haven't seen any thing he
has stated recently that would indicate such...

Peter de Blanc wrote:

> Right- I forgot that Kent changed jobs recently. Must be "old-timer's"
> syndrome.
>
> Peter

Jeffrey A. Williams