Re: [ga] FYI: Staff Draft towards Mission Statement

Peter and all assembly members,

  Perhaps some have already forgotten.  Kent has recently
been hired by ICANN in a technical capacity.  This would
tend to be a motivation for him to "Pull the ICANN staff
Line" so to speak.  This of course is not a change for
Kent, as he has been a long time supporter (Brown nose?)
when it comes to the ICANN staff and most of the
BoD members for quite some time.  Only now of course
it is official.  >;)

Peter de Blanc wrote:

> Kent, I agree with Per Koelle-
>
> Again, I speak of ccTLDs, not gTLDs, ICANN-approved registrars, and
> other "by contract" situations.
>
> There are only about 244 ccTLDs possible, according to iso3166, and we
> know that many of those are not operational.
>
> Peter de Blanc

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827