Re: [ga] FYI: Staff Draft towards Mission Statement

Friday, Friday, March 08, 2002, 8:57:37 AM, Kristy McKee wrote:

> Kent, your comments above seem unreasonable and incorrect to me.  In fact
> there were more Internet Service Providers and nearly the same amount of
> TLDs in 1995 as there are today...

Only if you define Internet Service Provider as "Internet Access
Provider" and you also fail to take into account that those utilizing
the internet, and the resources available and in use on the internet,
have grown at an exponential level in the 7 years since 1995.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux