Re: [ga] RIPE NCC response to the Lynn Roadmap

On 12:50 3/03/02 -0800, William S. Lovell said:

>In the writing of the icannatlarge Charter, I would assume that something
>about the global governance of the Internet would be said -- otherwise,
>why have a icannatlarge? -- and I would hope to see some really affirmative
>and constructive goals along this line given prominence in that Charter.

Go for it. Now is the time to write them. No need to wait for others to
write them for you and just assume that the content will be to your
satisfaction.

There is a thread at www.icannatlarge.com/forum/ under  Charter , "mission
and Purpose" awaiting your contributions.

--Joop