Re: [ga] RIPE NCC response to the Lynn Roadmap

I am afraid I don't think this account of the history or the legal
position as regards the role of the USG Is quite right.  Please see
http://personal.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/articles/icann-main.htm for
details.

		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's warm here.<--