[ga] RE: Public forum for comments?

Dear Stuart,

Would you please let us know when we can expect the public forum to be
available for comments on your proposal, after all, it is now nearly a week
since you told the world you were looking forward to public discussion and
debate. How can you expect anybody to take you seriously when your actions
do not follow through?

Regards,
Joanna