RE: [ga] Icannatlarge.com - conflict of interest

Joop,

Are you in charge of the Icannatlarge? As a member, I object to your
attempt at rule making.

As others have stated, if the will of the membership elect someone then
its the will of the members -- there should be no artificial barriers.

Your directive, quoted below, is fashioned out of the same greed for power
as other ICANN affiliates have expressed. If you desire to retain an
ounce of democratic intentions I suggest you withdraw you direction to
Joanna.

-rick