Re: [ga] DNSO Matching Funds Withdrawn

Danny and all assembly members,

  I was wondering when this shoe would drop.  Looks like it has.
Not really much of a surprise.  Next will be the $200m for the
.ORT/.NET divestiture...  Just another notch if the nearly worthless
*Pledges* idea...

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Forwarded from the Council list:
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc09/msg00214.html
>
> Please note the e-mail below from Versign.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827