[ga] Re: Structure Task Force Teleconference

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:36:37 EST, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

>David,
>
>Can you find out if there will be listen-only ports for the upcoming
>Structure TF teleconference?  Also, might you know if the Secretariat will
>provide webcasting for this meeting?

No I don't but I will enquire forthwith.

>Several constituencies has already indicated that they will not endorse the
>current draft report.  Have you arrived at a decision?  I believe that
>comments are due today.

I do not believe I have a mandate to do so at this stage but more to
the point the Lynn proposal also may change things a lot.

My intention is after the call to post a summary to the GA and seek
feedback and/or specific endorsements on some key issues.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527