Re: [ga] Icannatlarge.com - conflict of interest

The mere suggestion of limitations on membership for an "at-large" group
are preposterous and what's more, a contradiction in terms.

Everyone should be able to be a member and if the majority of the
at-large members decide that any certain person, no matter what
background, colour, religion, sex, job, bank, or whatever discriminable
part you want to choose, should be in any form part of governing or
representing that "at-large" group then so be it.

it is called democracy, and no, that is not a means for people who
have nothing or no other place to be heard.
Strangely enough that could be another constituency and again (even
weirder) there could be cross memberships.

abel wisman