[ga] Re: Input needed

Joop,

Susan and David's proposal explores the creation of a cross-Supporting
Organization (which in my view seems to be no more than a new label for a
General Assembly removed from the DNSO).    Additionally, they seek
"substantial" Board representation "to reflect the views of those who are
contractually bound by or very likely directly impacted by ICANN’s policies"
(read this as registries, registrars and resellers).

Commercial interests already have too much power within ICANN.  I cannot
support proposals which would substantially enhance such interests even
further at the expense of registrants and the broader user community.

As a long-time participant in the ICANN process, what structural model would
you endorse?