[ga] Ghana - call for sponsors for webcasting

I would like to issue a call for sponsors for the webcasting of the DNSO meetings (General Assembly and Names Council) in Ghana. Sponsors are acknowledged publicly and the costs of one day is approximately USD 12,500.

Due to a change in arrangements I understand that the DNSO meetings will not be webcast if we fail to find sponsors. However, secretarial services, writing of minutes (and possibly an audio recording of the Names Council meeting) will be provided as a minimal service.

The deadline for sponsors to reply is February 24. Thank you for your help.

Philip Sheppard
Names Council Chair