RE: [ga] conquer and divide

Hi Chuck,

--- "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@verisign.com> wrote:
> We are currently on target for posting responses as planned on
> Friday, 15
> February.

That's good to hear. I was wondering if you can elaborate on the
current situation with regards to expired names before Friday. In
particular, you wrote at

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg02010.html

that there's been no change in deletes, yet there's a big backlog of
names that have not been deleted by Verisign. Perhaps you're not the
appropriate person to ask, if it's Verisign "registrar" as opposed to
Verisign "registry" at fault, but what's going on? The last drop was in
early January, and it's now almost Valentine's Day. If you're not the
appropriate person, who at Verisign should be asked?

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/